Tuesday, September 8, 2009

first day of school

thrifted dress & shoes

Today was the first day of school! It is my last year and I am so very excited. I am specializing in painting and textiles. All of my good friends are in painting with me so we set up a corner that we can all sit at together and paint at and gossip and have a ball. Seeing all of the new students is so odd! I used to be one of them so I do not intend to be rude in any way. When I first started the specials were incredibly mean to us and I promised myself I would never be like them.

These pictures were taken at the side of my house! It is completely encased in vines, we can barely see out our windows. Squirrels and robins live in the vines so sometimes we can watch them when we look out the window.


I've been pining for a different hair style for awhile so I finally decided to take action last night. I shaved both side of my head a little bit. Just around the ears. It's pretty subtle so I am going to do a bit more tweaking tonight. You can't see it when my hair is down so I can hide it from people! I think it's pretty great.

1 comment: