Saturday, September 12, 2009

the day after the craziest party of our lives


The A Horse & His Boy CD release party was amazing! FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY people showed up throughout the night. They sold 53 CDs and 9 t-shirts! I am so proud of Aaron and his boys. We didn't get back home until 1:30am, but that didn't stop us from getting up early this morning and biking to the market. We got coffee at our favourite place and ate a spinach & cheese burek for breakfast/lunch. We then proceeded to go on our usual thrifting excursion. We found some really nice clothing for the chilly weather to come as well as some other goodies. I'll be posting pictures of last night's show later (as soon as other people upload them, I was far too busy dancing to take any pictures) and our latest thrift scores.



OH! We also sat in the library for a couple hours reading expensive art magazine & drinking orange soda. There are some very nice paintings coming out of young artists these days. My favourite new artist (new to me at least) is Allison Schulnik. She is inspired by a lot of my favourites, so sense this makes. 

love her like I do:


No comments:

Post a Comment